Since 1985, all of Prospera’s offerings have been provided at no-cost or low-cost thanks to the support of our industry-leading members, generous sponsors, and visionary charitable donors. Join them in helping our region's businesses and communities succeed.
In addition to supporting our work as a 501c4 through Prospera's business membership program, you can also make a charitable donation through the Prospera Foundation, a 501c3 nonprofit foundation (aka the Gallatin Valley Foundation for Economic Development).
Gifts to this foundation are tax deductible to the full extent of the law, and no goods or services are provided in exchange for gifts. Donate online via PayPal, or make your check payable to "Prospera Foundation" and mail to our offices: 2015 Charlotte Street, Suite 1, Bozeman, MT 59718.
Your support makes a difference. Make a donation to our Foundation today to support all of Prospera's programs:
- Montana Women's Business Center: providing confidential business counseling and trainings for entrepreneurs throughout Montana. Women are the focus, but we help anyone who needs it.
- Small Business Loans: alternative financing for small businesses that dream big in Gallatin and Park counties.
- Grant Assistance: connecting businesses and communities to funding for planning projects and job creation.
- Premier Events: Engaging a community of business leaders. Bringing together the brightest for the growth of all.
- Economic Research: Supporting informed business decisions with timely information.
Donation questions? Want to restrict your gift to a specific program?
Contact Emilie Saunders, Membership & Fundraising Director at (406) 587-3113 or email@example.com