Business Relocation Services
Southwest Montana is one of the fastest growing regions in the Northern Rocky Mountains, and it is easy to see why.
We invite you to meet a few of the people who are helping our business community prosper in the videos here, from Prospera's past Business Excellence Award winners, which are revealed annualy at a premier event that we host each November.
A few regional highlights:
- A progressive, dynamic business environment with no state sales tax
- Home of Montana State University, a Carnegie Foundation Tier-1 Research University and excellent continuing education resource
- Excellent public schools: Bozeman High School is in the top 6 percent of America's best high schools, and consistently places in national ranks (Newsweek)
- A well-educated workforce where 45 percent of all residents 25 and older hold college degrees and the median age is 32 (Gallatin County)
- Home of the third fastest growing small town in America: Bozeman, MT (Forbes), in a state ranked fourth for STEM job growth (US Chamber)
- Prime access to Yellowstone National Park and its fascinating wildlife
- World-renowned fly fishing rivers and spring creeks with healthy trout populations
- Dramatic mountains for hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, skiing, hunting, and backcountry exploring
- Rich agricultural heritage that influences the local quality of life, and sense of place
- Thriving arts and culture communities, ranging from main street festivals, farmers markets, cultural centers and museums to symphonies, theatres, art galleries, symposiums, and outdoor recreation events
Download Prospera's Relocation Guide
This guide is researched and updated annually in the spring. The content is intended to assist businesses considering a move to southwest Montana, but can also be helpful to current businesses recruiting new employees to the area.
Ask Us Your Question
Depending on the extent of your needs, Prospera will do everything we can to gather the information you need and welcome your business to our area. If we don't know the answer, we can usually put you in touch with someone who does.
Southwest Montana Site Selector Tool
Prospera collaborated with the City of Bozeman, Montana Economic Developers Association, and GCS to deliver the Montana Site Selector, an online mapping tool that allows you to search available commercial buildings and lots from your own desk. It includes features like commute calculations, school district boundaries, and zoning data.
Include Southwest Montana as an Option
We want the opportunity to demonstrate why southwest Montana is the right choice to relocate your business. Prospera will work closely with you on a specialized economic impact analysis; coordinate with our state and local partners to provide a detailed relocation incentive package; and we will remain engaged throughout the life of your relocation project to assure a smooth transition to our vibrant business community.
Thank you to our Business Relocation and Resource Outreach Sponsor
Image courtesy of David Hebert Photography
- Montana Women's Business Center
- Small Business Loans
- Growth and Expansion Guidance
- Business Relocation Services
- Success Stories