Prospera Business Network and MT Women's Business Center present:
Power Up: Create Your Business, Financial, and Marketing Plan
This course consists of three classes (April 5th, 12th, 19th). Class meets every Wednesday for three weeks, starting April 5, 2017.
Class is 9:00am-noon
Class will be held at:
143 Willow Peak Dr.
Bozeman, MT 59718
Registration: $150 for Prospera Members, $175 non members. This registration amount covers all three class days.
This course has specifically been designed for individuals who are brand new to business, wanting to start a business, and new business owners or individuals looking to start a second business.
What you will learn:
- Clarity and fresh perspective about starting a new business
- Solid first draft of your Business Plan
- In-depth understanding of your industry and competition
- Documented sales projections and marketing strategy based on industry research & geography
- Projected cash flow for one year
- Shared experience with other local entrepreneurs and subject matter experts
- Valuable resources and processes that support your business planning journey
*Due to high demand for business counseling services, the MWBC requires individuals looking into starting a brand new business or business owners who have been "in business" less than six months, to complete this course prior to scheduling a one-on-one counseling appointment.
Charitable Support from:
First Security Bank Foundation
The Montana Women’s Business Center is a program of Prospera Business Network and is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.