Prospera members have been helping businesses and communities succeed since 1985.
Members of Prospera are progressive business leaders in Gallatin and Park Counties who desire advanced business collaboration that is relevant and substantial. Our network is interested in gaining knowledge to make their businesses better, and in turn, ensure that our communities are a great place to live and work. Prospera membership focuses on established businesses including, but not limited to, technology, manufacturing, production management, finance and banking, and marketing-bringing together the brightest executives for the growth of all.
As the leading economic development organization in southwest Montana, Prospera has the expertise and vision that enable our region to achieve a healthy, progressive, and sustainable business community. Our comprehensive programs, services, and top-tier network of engaged professionals have made us successful for over 30 years.
Prospera memberships are available at the following levels:
Community Leader $5,000
Economic Partner $10,000
Solopreneur and Associate level members receive the following benefits:
- Discounts at Prospera & WBC events
- Company name included on membership list in Prospera’s Annual Report
- Receipt of the quarterly Prospera Member e-Newsletter and a hard copy of the Prospera Annual Report
- Eligibility to nominate for and vote in annual Prospera Board of Directors elections
- Discounted registration fees on select MSU Continuing Education courses
Contributor level members receive all Associate level benefits plus:
- Company website link included in online Prospera Membership Directory
- Opportunity to stock business materials at Prospera
- Eligibility to host a Prospera members-only Business Tour
Additional benefits according to level are extended to members at the Partner level and above.
*Solopreneur Level is only available to sole proprietor and consultant businesses with no employees.